The salt water diet is especially necessary for people who tend to eat a lot of unhealthy food. Toxins, heavy metals and everything else that accumulates in the colon over time are pretty hard to eliminate. Also, dealing with such digestion issues will lead to inflammation, low energy levels and the possibility of developing digestive disorders.
How does it work?
The salt water diet is more effective if you do “the trick” every morning, on an empty stomach. If you can’t do it then, just make sure you don’t eat anything two hours in advance. Also, it’s recommended to do this while at home, since you need to have a toilet nearby, because you will feel the need to use it several times.
What you need
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt (it can be colored as well, pink or gray). Make sure it’s pure salt, since it shouldn’t contain iodine at all.
- 1 liter of filtered water
- a glass bottle, which you can close
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
The steps to follow
- Heat the filtered water until it reaches a temperature higher than room temperature.
- Put the water in the glass, followed by salt an lemon juice, then stir until everything dissolves.
- Drink the salt water quickly, in less than 5 minutes.
- Sit in bed, on one side, massaging your abs. Turn to the other side and repeat the procedure. Keep the mixture in your body for 30 minutes, until the salt is absorbed completely.
When you’re done, you can use the toilet.
Make sure you take probiotics after this, in order to help restore your intestinal flora.
Salt water has many uses and benefits. It relieves neck pain, cleanses wounds, relieves pain in swollen muscles and ensures proper absorption of minerals! It also helps to contract the muscles in the digestive tract, which makes the elimination of toxins much easier, preventing constipation.