Parsley is indispensable in the preparation of many dishes, being a very healthy vegetable. Rich in vitamin C, even more than lemon, it can be a natural enhancer of the immune system, a good stimulant of the nervous system and, of course, a vasodilator.
How can you consume parsley
On the other side, it’s also worth mentioning that raw parsley juice is also great, thanks to its properties that help the thyroid and adrenal glands to function properly. J
ust make sure you don’t keep it in the refrigerator for more than a few hours, because it oxidizes and loses its properties! The juice should be consumed daily, preferably instead of breakfast, or as a quick snack.
Despite the benefits of parsley, it can also become dangerous for the body, if it’s consumed in excess. In particular, the juice can affect the nervous system. Since it’s a remedy with concentrated juice, no more than 30-60 grams should be consumed.
Also, mixing parsley juice with spinach can result in a juice with big important therapeutic effects.
Most important benefits of parlsey
- Improves digestion, thus preventing bloating and indigestion. As a bonus, it helps the hepatic function.
- Helps your kindneys work properly, by dissolving kidney stones.
- Helps improve the level of estrogen and restores the blood circulation in the female genital tract.
- Stimulates the immune system due to the extremely rich content of vitamin C, as well as betacarotene, vitamin B12 and chlorophyll.
- Parsley can combat jaundice and it’s effective in blockages that may occur in the liver, lungs or kidney.