They don’t call breakfast the most important meal of the day for nothing! If you make wise choices, this meal can provide all the vitamins and energy you need throughout the day!
According to several studies, those who don’t skip the morning meal are much more careful about what they do and are also less likely to become obese and have a reduced risk of heart disease or diabetes.
However, many of these people forget about the “must eat healthy” rule and often end up having quick snacks, just to save some time.
But nutritionists warn that this isn’t healthy at all, so this is why today we’re talking about some healthy breakfast alternatives, perfect for those who don’t have the time to cook a proper meal early in the morning.
1. Almond butter on toast and fresh fruit. Fast, nutritional, detoxifying and energetic. These are the perfect words to describe this wonderful breakfast, according to multiple nutritionists.
2. A bowl of cereal, with milk, plus fresh forest fruit and/or nuts or seeds. It’s excellent for increasing energy levels and maintaining satiety throughout the day.
3. Non-fat cottage cheese, with cereal and fresh strawberries. Simple as that, in a 250ml cup, it’s one of the best healthy breakfast alternatives.
4. Wholemeal pita filled with scrambled eggs, with grated cheese and a mandarin. Ok, this one is a bit complex, but there’s not doubt that it’s one of the most delicious options, since it includes cereal, dairy, fruits and protein, just what the body needs to cope with a full day.
5. Pancakes filled with protein. You need a very ripe banana, 4 egg whites, a tablespoon of peanut or almond butter, a pinch of cinnamon and a little vanilla essence. Blend all the ingredients and pour the mixture into the pan, without any oil. Turn around the pancake after 3 minutes.
And there you have it, five excellent healthy breakfast alternatives! Do you know any other examples? Let us know about them, by dropping a few lines in the comments section below!